2 Tblsp Milk.
1 Pinch nutmeg – ground.
2 Cups Broccoli florets – chopped.
2 Cups Ricotta cheese.
1 Large egg – beaten.
1 Cup Spinach – torn into small pieces.
1 Cup Parmesan – grated.
1 Cup Panko breadcrumbs.
1. Heat oven to 375F and grease an 8″ square baking dish.
2. Pierce yams with a knife and microwave for 10 minutes, or until fully cooked. After cooling slightly, scoop the flesh of the potato into a bowl, add the milk and nutmeg and mix together until smooth.
3. Lightly boil broccoli until just tender – approximately 10 minutes.
4. Beat together the ricotta and egg until creamy. Add the spinach and half the parmesan cheese and season with salt and pepper.
5. Spoon half the egg mixture into the bottom of the baking dish and smooth out until level. Top evenly with the breadcrumbs.
6. Spoon all of the yam mixture into the baking dish and smooth out until level. Top with an even level of the broccoli.
7. Spoon the remainder of the ricotta mix into the baking dish and smooth out. Top with the remaining parmesan cheese.
8. Bake for 25 minutes and allow to cool for 10 minutes before serving.