1 Tblsp vegetable oil.
1 Onion, sliced.
1lb Carrots, sliced.
1 Tsp Ground coriander.
2 pints Vegetable stock.
Large bunch of fresh coriander, roughly chopped.
Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
1. Heat the oil in a large pan, then add the onions and the carrots. Cook for 3 to 4 minutes, until starting to soften.
2. Stir in the ground coriander and season well. Cook for 1 minute.
3. Add the vegetable stock and bring to the boil. Simmer until the vegetables are tender.
4. Pour into a blender and blend until smooth.
5. Reheat in a clean pan, stir in the fresh coriander and serve.