3 Large red bell peppers.
3 Medium potatoes – peeled and cut into 1″ cubes.
1 Large onion – chopped.
4 Cups Vegetable stock.
1 Tblsp Garlic – crushed.
1 Tblsp Olive oil.
Salt to taste.
1. Broil the red peppers under a high heat, until blackened on all sides (Approximately 15 minutes).
2. Once the peppers are cooled, peel off the skin. Remove the core and seeds of the pepper, before coarsely chopping the flesh.
3. Heat the olive oil in a large pot and saute the onions, until slightly browned. Add a pinch of salt, the garlic, potatoes, peppers and four cups of vegetable stock.
4. Bring to a boil, then reduce to a simmer. Cover and cook for 10-15 minutes, or until potatoes are tender.
5. Puree soup in a blender, and then return to the pot. Add more salt to taste and serve immediately.