8oz Cremini mushrooms – quartered.
1 Tblsp Lemon juice.
1½lb Chicken breast – cubed to 1″.
1lb Baby spinach.
3 Tblsp Canola oil.
1 Large onion – chopped.
1 Tblsp ginger – minced.
2 Tblsp Garlic – minced.
2 Tsp Ground coriander.
2 Tsp Cumin.
2 Tsp Salt.
1 Cup diced tomatoes.
½ Tsp Fenugreek seeds.
½ Tsp Turmeric.
½ Tsp Cayenne.
1. In a large pot, heat the oil. Add the fenugreek seeds and sizzle for a few seconds.
2. Stir in mushrooms and onions and cook stirring often, until lightly browned.
3. Add the ginger, garlic, turmeric, cayenne, coriander, cumin and salt to pot and stir thoroughly. Add the chicken and cook until chicken is no longer pink on the outside.
4. Add the tomatoes and simmer covered for 8 minutes.
5. Stir in the spinach and lemon juice and simmer covered, until spinach is wilted – approximately 3 minutes.