2 Cups All purpose flour.
2 Tblsp Orange zest – grated.
2 Tsp Baking powder.
½ Tsp Salt.
⅔ Cup Sugar.
2 Large Eggs.
½ Cup Milk.
⅓ Cup Canola oil.
¼ Cup Orange juice.
¾ Cup Dried apricots – chopped.
1. Preheat oven to 350F and oil a 12 cup muffin tin.
2. Mix together the flour, orange zest, baking powder and salt.
3. In a separate bowl, whisk together the sugar and eggs until creamy. Add the milk, oil and orange juice and whisk together until smooth.
4. Fold the egg mixture into the flour mixture and stir in dried apricots.
5. Pour batter into muffin tin and bake for approximately 22 minutes.