1lb Fresh fish (such as Halibut, Sea bass, Red Snapper and Shrimp).
6 Limes (Enough Juice to cover fish) – juiced.
1 Cup Tomato – diced.
1 Green pepper – chopped.
4 Tblsp Cilantro – chopped.
¼ Tsp Salt.
¼ Tsp Pepper.
½ Tsp Oregano.
2 Jalapeno peppers – chopped.
2 Tblsp White vinegar.
1 Medium onion – Finely chopped.
2 Tblsp Cilantro – chopped.
1 dash of Tabasco sauce.
Lettuce leaf, to line serving bowls.
1 Avocado – sliced.
2 Black olives – sliced.
1. Clean and dice the fish to approximately ½” pieces.
2. Marinate fish in the lime juice, in the fridge overnight, stirring often.
3. Pour off most of the lime juice, leaving enough to keep the fish moist.
4. Add remaining ingredients except lettuce, avocado and olive. Do this preferably a few hours before serving & refrigerate.
5. Toss well and arrange in individual serving bowls that are lined with the lettuce leaves.
6. Garnish with the sliced avocado and black olives.