3 Tomatoes – chopped.
4 Green onions – chopped.
2 Tblsp Cilantro – chopped.
2 Tblsp Lemon juice.
1 Jalapeno – finely chopped.
1 lb Flank steak.
1 Tsp Cumin.
1 Tsp Garlic powder.
¼ Tsp Salt.
⅛ Tsp Black pepper.
6 Flour tortillas.
1. Prepare the Pico de Gallo by combining the tomatoes, green onions, cilantro, lemon juice and jalapeno in a small bowl, and gently mix together.
2. Sprinkle both sides of the steak, with cumin, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
3. Place steak on a lightly oiled grill rack, or broiler pan and grill or broil for approximately six minutes, on each side (or until desired done-ness).
4. Remove steak from the grill, and let stand for five minutes. Cut steak diagonally across the grain, into thin slices.
5. Wrap tortillas in foil, and place on grill to heat. Once warmed, assemble fajita by laying steak strips in the center of the tortilla, and topping with some of the Pico de Gallo.
Reference: The Recipe for a Low Allergen Life.