1lb ground Pork
½lb ground Beef
5 oz frozen Spinach, thawed and drained thoroughly
½ cup finely grated Parmesan
1½ tsp dried Basil
1½ tsp dried Parsley
1 tsp Garlic powder
1 tsp Kosher salt
½tsp Red Pepper flakes
½ cup Breadcrumbs
1. In a large mixing bowl, combine the pork, beef, spinach, cheese, egg, basil, parsley, garlic powder, salt, red pepper flakes, and ¼ cup of the breadcrumbs
2. Using your hands, mix all ingredients until well incorporated.
3. Set the oven to 400F.
4. Place the remaining breadcrumbs into a small bowl and, using a scale, weigh meatballs into 1.5oz portions and place on a sheet pan.
5. Using your hands, shape the meatballs into balls, roll in the bread crumbs and place the meatballs on a baking sheet.
6. Bake for 20 minutes or until golden and cooked through.